Buy Nuciferine powder Online
Is an alkaloid found within the plants Nymphaea caerulea and Nelumbo nucifera. It has a profile of action associated with dopamine receptor blockade.It induces sedation, hypothermia, ptosis, and (in higher doses) catalepsy; it inhibits spontaneous motor activity, conditioned avoidance response, amphetamine toxicity and stereotypy. Nuciferine powder may also potentiate morphine analgesia. The median lethal dose in mice is 289 mg/kg. It is structurally related to apomorphine. Buy Nuciferine powder Online
1.Nuciferine raw powder is a major active aporphine alkaloid from the leaves of N. nucifera Gaertn that possesses anti-hyperlipidemia, anti-hypotensive, anti-arrhythmic, and insulin secretagogue activities.
2. Nuciferine powder is an important drug candidate for the treatment of obesity-related diseases, through ameliorating HFD-induced dyslipidemia as well as liver steatosis and injury.
3. Nuciferine raw powder may be potential for the prevention and treatment of hyperuricemia with kidney inflammation.
4. Nuciferine powder has a vasorelaxant effect via both endothelium-dependent and -independent mechanisms, suggests that Nuciferine powder may have a therapeutic effect on vascular diseases associated with aberrant vasoconstriction.
5. Nuciferine raw powder, extracted from Nelumbo nucifera, can stimulate both phases of insulin secretion in isolated islets by closing potassium-adenosine triphosphate channels, explaining anti-diabetic effects of Nelumbo nucifera.
6. Nuciferine powder (CAS 475-83-2) inhibits tumor-promoting effect of nicotine involving Wnt/β-catenin signaling in non-small cell lung cancer, it presents a potential novel alternative to NSCLC prevention and therapy.
Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
In Vitro and In Vivo Characterization of the Alkaloid Nuciferine powder
The sacred lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) contains many phytochemicals and has a history of human use. To determine which compounds may be responsible for reported psychotropic effects, we used in silico predictions of the identified phytochemicals. Nuciferine raw powder, an alkaloid component of Nelumbo nucifera and Nymphaea caerulea, had a predicted molecular profile similar to antipsychotic compounds. Our study characterizes Nuciferine powder using in vitro and in vivo pharmacological assays.
Nuciferine raw powder was first characterized in silico using the similarity ensemble approach, and was followed by further characterization and validation using the Psychoactive Drug Screening Program of the National Institute of Mental Health. Nuciferine powder was then tested in vivo in the head-twitch response, pre-pulse inhibition, hyperlocomotor activity, and drug discrimination paradigms.
Nuciferine powder shares a receptor profile similar to aripiprazole-like antipsychotic drugs. Nuciferine raw powder was an antagonist at 5-HT2A, 5-HT2C, and 5-HT2B, an inverse agonist at 5-HT7, a partial agonist at D2, D5 and 5-HT6, an agonist at 5-HT1A and D4 receptors, and inhibited the dopamine transporter. In rodent models relevant to antipsychotic drug action, Nuciferine powder blocked head-twitch responses and discriminative stimulus effects of a 5-HT2A agonist, substituted for clozapine discriminative stimulus, enhanced amphetamine induced locomotor activity, inhibited phencyclidine (PCP)-induced locomotor activity, and rescued PCP-induced disruption of prepulse inhibition without induction of catalepsy.
The molecular profile of Nuciferine raw powder was similar but not identical to that shared with several approved antipsychotic drugs suggesting that Nuciferine powder has atypical antipsychotic-like actions.
4. Nuciferine Raw Powder (CAS 475-83-2):
Min order 10grams.
The inquiry on normal quantity(Within 1kg) can be sent out in 12 hours after payment.
For larger order(Within 1kg)can be sent out in 3 workingdays after payment.
5. Nuciferine Raw Powder Recipes:
To inquiry our Customer Representitive(CSR) for details, for your reference.
6. Raw Nuciferine powder Marketing:
To be provided in the coming future.